1. General Terms
- 1.2 The price of merchandise on jPlayer.it are subject to review and may be altered at any time.
- 1.3 Merchandise will be updated to include a recent version of jPlayer.
- 2.1 jPlayer.it does not process any order payments through the website. All payments are processed securely through PayPal, a third party online payment provider. Feel free to contact us about our security policies.
- 3.1 You have 24 hours to inspect your purchase and to determine if it does not meet with the expectations laid forth by the seller. In the event that you wish to receive a refund, Happyworm Ltd will issue you a refund and ask you to specify how the product failed to live up to expectations.
- 4.1 The jPlayer plugin for jQuery is an Open Source project and is available at jPlayer.org
- 4.2 You are encouraged to evaluate the jPlayer plugin to ensure that it suits your needs before purchasing.
- 4.3 The jPlayer plugin is licensed separately under the MIT License.
- 4.4 You may review all of the developments since February 2010, which was when jPlayer moved on to GitHub, through the commit history.
- 4.5 The jPlayer plugin was first released in May 2009.
- 4.6 The jPlayer plugin is not for sale.
- 4.7 The jPlayer plugin is free.
- 4.8 The jPlayer plugin is our gift to you. Go play with it! If you like it, then you're ready to make a purchase.
- 6.1 The ownership and copyright of the merchandise available on the jPlayer.it site are held by Happyworm Ltd.
- 6.2 The ownership and copyright of the jPlayer plugin for jQuery is held by Happyworm Ltd.
- 6.3 Purchases on jPlayer.it grant a license to use the product. [See: 7. Licensing]
- 7.1 Each purchase on jPlayer.it grants a single site license.
- 7.3 The license may be used on commercial websites.
- 7.4 The license allows you to modify the merchandise to suit your needs.
- 7.5 Merchandise modified by you is governed by the same licensing restrictions as the original merchandise.
- 7.6 Multi-site licenses are available for development agencies and other organizations that require a license for more than one domain. Contact us more information.
8. Support & Maintenance
- 8.1 Support and maintenance of the merchandise sold on jPlayer.it are not covered by the license.
- 8.2 An amount of support, proportionate to the purchase cost, will be provided as a courtesy.
- 8.3 Maintenance can be performed by you. Download the latest jPlayer plugin and update your files.
- 8.4 Support and maintenance may be purchased by arrangement. Contact us for more information.
Changes to terms
Last updated: February 20th, 2014